ACOS and ROAS are important, but the best way to measure whether your Amazon advertising agency is doing its job is to look at the growth of your revenue.
An Amazon Ads agency can help you to create and run successful Amazon Ads campaigns, saving you time and energy, and helping you to achieve better results.
At LinkGraph we specialize in running profitable Amazon campaigns, with a low ACOS and high engagement. We have a tracked record of results and we helped businesses achieve a 5x ROI with Amazon Ads alone
Even if you have a lot of experience with Amazon Ads, it’s important to have a plan and strategy in place before you start spending money on advertising. We can help you develop a plan that meets your specific needs and goals, and we can also help you stay on track as you execute that plan.Speak to a Specialist
Once you have a plan in place, we will help you create the campaigns that will be most effective in achieving your goals. We will also continuously optimize your campaigns to ensure that you’re getting the most out of your investment.Speak to a Specialist
We will provide you with detailed reports on the performance of your campaigns, as well as an analysis of what is and isn’t working. This information is essential in making necessary adjustments to your campaigns.Speak to a Specialist
It’s important to set a budget that you’re comfortable with and that will allow you to achieve your goals. We can help you determine how much you should be spending on Amazon Ads and how to allocate your budget for the best results.Speak to a Specialist
We will not only help you create and run your campaigns, but we will also provide training and support. You will learn while making money! This is essential in ensuring that you’re getting the most out of your investment.Speak to a Specialist
Our team has years of experience in managing large Amazon campaigns and we are constantly innovating and exploring new ways to improve our servicesSpeak to a Specialist
Unlike other agencies, we charge a monthly management fee and do not require long-term contracts. Our price model allows your brand to see results before committing to our management services long-term.Speak to a Specialist
As a full-service digital marketing agency, you will also have access to our software suite of SEO tools so you can make sure to incorporate the best practices of Amazon SEO across your listings. A great tool like our content assistant can help you optimize your listings to organically rank higher on Amazon and link building can help you boost the rankings even more.Speak to a Specialist
Amazon Ads are a form of advertising that allows businesses to place ads on Amazon.com. These ads appear as sponsored products on Amazon.com and are targeted to Amazon customers based on their interests and shopping habits.
There are a number of reasons businesses may want to use Amazon Ads:
1. Amazon is a well-known and trusted brand.
2. Amazon has a large customer base.
3. Amazon Ads are targeted to Amazon customers based on their interests and shopping habits.
4. Amazon Ads are cost-effective.
5. Amazon Ads provide businesses with an easy way to reach a large number of potential customers.
Amazon Ads work by allowing businesses to place ads on Amazon.com. These ads appear as sponsored products on Amazon.com and are targeted to Amazon customers based on their interests and shopping habits.
Amazon Ads cost a set price per click. The amount businesses pay for each click depends on the targeting and bidding options they select.
There are a number of targeting options businesses can use when placing Amazon Ads:
1. Keyword targeting: Businesses can target ads to customers based on the keywords they enter into Amazon’s search engine.
2. Interest targeting: Businesses can target ads to customers based on their interests as determined by their Amazon shopping history.
3. Demographic targeting: Businesses can target ads to customers based on their age, gender, location, and other demographic information.
4. Retargeting: Businesses can target ads to customers who have visited their website or engaged with their brand in some other way.
There are a number of bidding options businesses can use when placing Amazon Ads:
1. Automatic bidding: Businesses can allow Amazon to automatically bid for them based on their budget and desired target cost-per-click.
2. Manual bidding: Businesses can set their own maximum bid price and target cost-per-click.
3. Targeting bids: Businesses can specify the maximum amount they are willing to pay for a click on a particular ad targeting option (keywords, interests, demographics, etc.).