7 SEO Agency Tools to Accelerate your Client Growth Campaigns
For digital marketing and SEO professionals, having the right SEO software platform is essential. The below tools will help your SEO agency improve results for your clients.
#1: GSC Insights: A Real-Time Keyword Rankings Tool to Track SEO Progress
Top pages and top keywords reports
Page Groupings feature to compare the performance of similar types of content
Understand the economic value of your clients’ organic traffic
Keyword Traffic by position to better understand HTML optimizations like page titles, meta descriptions, and CTR metrics
Page Pruning and Keyword Cannibalization reports
How to Get Started with the Tool
Once your client adds your SEO agency as a user in Google Search Console, you can link their GSC account with the GSC insights tool. After your client’s accounts are linked, the tool will populate with their website’s search metrics. You can track multiple websites in your account and share access with other members of your digital agency’s in-house team.
GSC insights will equip you with detailed information and powerful data to elevate the SEO services you provide to clients. When your SEO clients see how their keyword rankings and website traffic have improved over the course of their SEO campaign, they’ll be more inclined to trust your marketing agency or SEO pros to make informed decisions about their website.
How does GSC Insights compare to other SEO Tracking tools for agencies?
Moz Pro Rank Tracker
BrightLocal (for local keyword rankings)
But GSC Insights boasts some key distinctions that make it a more comprehensive and useful tool for SEO agencies.
- 100% of Keyword Data: GSC Insights will show all of the keywords your clients’ websites rank for. SEO software like Ahrefs will only show a portion of organic keywords based on the limited SERPs that their bots crawl. Other SEO software like Moz will only show limited number of keywords (200-400) and charge more to track additional keywords.
Advanced Data Visualizations: Unlike other popular agency software tools like Google Search Console, GSC Insights pairs SEO metrics with compelling data visualizations. This helps your clients see the growth your agency has helped them achieve through SEO over time.
- Economic Value: By pulling real-time data from Google Search Console and Google Ads, the GSC Insights tool provides a more accurate picture of the economic value of your team member’s SEO optimizations. This helps you prove your value to your agency clients.
Daily Position Updates: Because GSC insight is built over Google’s API, your clients’ search rankings are updated on a daily basis. This means the most real and accurate picture of a website’s performance.
#2: The SEO Content Assistant: An On-Page SEO Tool to Help Your Clients’ Web Pages Rank
- Import your webpage content directly from any website url
- Optimize web content for up to 5 keywords
See which of your competitors are ranking in the SERPs and using similar focus terms
Sort keyword suggestions by headings, importance, CPCs and more
Optimize for location-based search for particular keywords
Identify technical SEO issues with meta descriptions, page titles, schema markup and more
How does the SEO Content Assistant compare to other content optimization tools?
Semrush Writing Assistant
- Content Researcher: Do comprehensive competitor research for any keyword before writing your content. Understand your ranking potential, the competitive landscape of the keyword, and what it will take for your content to rank.
- Focus Terms Grid: Understand your competition by seeing which Focus Terms each are utilizing in their own web content and how many times.
- Common Citations: See what common pieces of content your competitors are linking to
No other content tools is as comprehensive or effective. For SEO agencies or content marketing agencies that provide content creation at scale, this tool can help you create content faster and more effectively.
#3: Keyword Explorer: Simplify Keyword Research and Keyword Analysis
The Keyword Explorer provides the accurate data that SEO agencies need to identify the right keywords for their clients’ SEO campaigns. Use the Keyword Explorer tool to find the best keywords, generate content ideas, or find related keywords for your keyword or topic clusters.
The Keyword Explorer tool includes key metrics such as:
- Global search volume: Know how many users are searching for the keyword
- Cost-per-click: Know what advertisers are paying to target the keyword in a PPC campaign
- Organic Difficulty: Know how competitive it is to rank for the search query
- Related keywords: Find alternative keywords or long-tail keywords with similar search intent
- Subtopics & Autocompletes: See the related subtopics and autocompletes for the keyword
- Questions: See what questions users are asking that have a semantic relationship to the target keyword
LinkGraph’s proprietary organic difficulty score helps SEO professionals and site owners identify more ranking opportunities. Keyword metrics like Ahrefs’ Keyword Difficulty focus too much on how the number of backlinks and referring domains influences your client’s website. Our organic difficulty score focuses more on content-quality signals like the word count, topical depth, and comprehensiveness of the content.
Some SEO experts have come to over-rely on Ahrefs’ metric. But you don’t want your new clients missing out on high-value keyword opportunities and organic search traffic because your agency’s SEO metrics were off-base. Help your current clients get the potential customers they seek with more accurate, simple, and comprehensive keyword research.
#4: Bulk DA Checker: Check Domain Authority Scores for your Clients’ Link Building Campaigns
The Bulk DA Checker tool equips your in-house link building team to easily check the domain authority score for multiple websites. With this SEO tool, you can ensure your link building outreach and deliverables come from websites that bring a lot of value to your clients’ baclink profiles.
The Bulk DA checker allows you to see the following metrics for up to 10 websites at a time:
- Domain authority score
- Page authority score
- Number of referring domains
- Subdomain spam score
For those agency owners that do link building at scale, this SEO tool can save you time and help make link building research more simple. Test out the free version of our Bulk DA Checker tool to see how simple link building project management can be.
The Backlink Analysis tool is a great tool for any SEO agency that offers link building campaigns to their clients. Agencies can use the backlink analyzer to track backlinks, referring domains, and the anchor text distribution of their clients’ websites. Agencies can also compare those metrics to their clients’ top competitors.
Our backlink analysis tool can equip your team to:
- Perform competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Identify toxic backlinks and generate disavow text
- Evaluate topical relevance of webpages in comparison to competitors
- Use backlink intersect to identify link building outreach opportunities
- Analyze anchor text distribution of your clients and their competitors
- Understand link building gap between your clients and their competitors
When it comes to competitor research and competitive analysis, a backlink analyzer tool is integral to helping your clients see the necessity of an off-site SEO campaign.
In comparison to other SEO tools like Semrush and Moz, the LinkGraph backlink analyzer gives your agency a more holistic picture of any SEO issues with your client’s backlink profiles. It also provides interactive, valuable data visualizations. This helps your agency provide actionable insights to your clients on how they can take their website performance to the next level.
The Backlink Analyzer is a favorite SEO tool of many marketing professionals. It is a better way to visualize and evaluate your clients’ backlink data. Off-site strategy is an essential part of good SEO. Agency owners who want to offer more off-site solutions to site owners will benefit from the relevant information and data analysis of this valuable tool.
#6: Site Auditor: Understand the Strengths and Weaknesses of your Clients’ Websites
If you love Screaming Frog or other popular site auditor tools, the Site Auditor in the SearchAtlas software suite helps diagnosis where your clients’ websites need some TLC. The tool audits each page of a website from a page experience, content, and technical perspective, highlighting which key issues webmasters or SEO providers need to focus on.
Some key features of the site auditor include:
- High-Level Issues: See which issues our crawler identified on your web page and get a high-level overview of the severity of the problem and how to resolve it
- Page Speed Analysis: See how web pages are performing for users on desktop and mobile devices
- Linking Profile: See all of the internal an external links on web pages and identify and broken links that may be negatively impacting your SEO performance
#7: Local Search Results: See Local SERP Results for any Geographic Location
The Local Search Results tool is a useful tool for any marketing agency that provides local SEO strategy to local businesses or business owners. Simply type in the location, search term, and device. Then, see what searchers from that geographic region are seeing as the top-ranking SERP results.
SEO agencies often provide marketing strategy and search engine optimization services to clients from outside their geographic region. This basic but powerful tool helps provide quick insight into local competition for location-based search terms.
Why SearchAtlas’ Suite of SEO tools is right for your SEO Agency
The right SEO platform or toolkit can have major benefits for a marketing agency. Improved workflow, detailed client reports, reliable data sources, and automation can save hours of work. It can also help you produce better results.
Successful digital marketing strategy has many moving parts. With LinkGraph SEO Insights, your agency can execute all of them more easily and all from a single platform.
Your SEO Agency can access a free trial to see why LinkGraph’s SEO Insights is one of the best SEO platforms available. Improve your clients SE ranking and visibility with the help of our platform. By doing so, you’ll improve your own agency revenue and client retention.
LinkGraph also provides white label SEO at scale. If there are SEO solutions that your agency would like to offer your clients, LinkGraph has you covered. We white label technical SEO, link building, content research and content creation. All of our white-label services come with monthly reports to which you can add your branding. Talk to one of our LinkGraph professionals to learn more.